This is more a note to myself and a very short guide (without any comments or explaination) how to install golang on a Raspberry PI. Maybe it’s useful for somebody else, too.
- Visit https://golang.org/dl/
- Find download URL of latest stable version for Linux ARM V6 (at the time of this post it was go1.11.4.linux-armv6l.tar.gz)
- Login to Raspberry pi with SSH
sudo tar -C /usr/local -xzf go1.11.4.linux-armv6l.tar.gz
- Add the following line to ~/.profile:
source ~/.profile(or just log out and in again)
go version go1.11.4 linux/arm
- Add the following 2 lines to ~/.profile (Change path if needed):
If you know a better way to install it, just leave a comment.